Get a Great Deal on the Latest Tank and Tankless Water Heaters in Kansas City
On the market for a new water heater? Climate Control has installed hundreds of water heaters in Kansas City homes and specializes in gas and electric models. We arrive at every home with the most popular tank and tankless systems and can have your new system up and running in just one visit. So if you’re looking for a great deal on a new water heater, give your friends at Climate Control a call.
Call the team with the bear and receive:
- Low- and no-interest financing plans
- Latest tank and tankless models
- Kansas City’s most extended labor warranties
Schedule estimateContact Us
How much does it cost to replace a water heater in Kansas City, MO?
- Low: $2,400
- Average: $4,500
- High: $7,500
The cost of a new water heater varies by model (tank or tankless), size, and energy efficiency. On average, our customers pay around $2,800 for a new tank water heater and $6,000 for a new tankless water heater.
You’ll want to schedule a free in-home estimate for a more accurate quote. But if you’re curious about what goes into pricing a water heater replacement, we’ve listed a few of the most significant price factors below.
- Gas VS. electric: Deciding between gas and electric is the first step in choosing the right water heater installation. Gas systems are typically more affordable to run from month to month, but electric-powered water heaters make the installation less costly and reduce safety concerns associated with gas.
- Tank or tankless: Tank water heaters are built with efficiency and safety in mind and allow larger families to reliably have hot water in their homes whenever they need it. Tankless water heaters work great in households with small families and fewer fixtures: allowing them to save money on lower energy bills and enjoy benefits like instant, on-demand hot water.
- Water heater size: Water heaters come in all shapes and sizes. And tank size (even tankless systems have tanks) is determined by how many gallons it can hold. When sizing a water heater, the most important factor is the number of people living in the household. Pricing goes up with size. But in many cases, the convenience of not having to wait for hot water is well worth a few extra dollars.
- Water heater efficiency: Water heaters have what’s known as an Energy Factor score. The higher the score, the higher the upfront cost of the system, but the better that system is at saving you money every month on your energy bills.
Our Simple Water Heater Replacement Process
1) We book your free estimate
Ready to schedule a water heater replacement with Climate Control? You can do so any time by calling 816-792-4441 or scheduling your service online. So if your water heater breaks down and you need to book something for tomorrow, we can usually accommodate you!
2) We perform an in-home assessment and share system option
A licensed plumber from Climate Control will arrive within the scheduled service window and review your existing water heater. You’ll be asked if you have a particular type of system in mind (tank or tankless / gas or electric) as well as how many people live with you in the household (to ensure your new water heater is sized appropriately).
3) We prepare for your installation
Once you’ve decided on the perfect system, the next step is to get it installed. The great news is we rarely need to schedule another visit. In most cases, we can install your water heater that same day. We have the most popular water heater models right there in our vehicles, and hot water is often up and running in just a few hours!
Enjoy some of the most extended labor warranties in Kansas City - up to 10 years!
Climate Control goes above and beyond to give our customers the longest possible labor warranties on new installations. When you install with us, we’ll give you the option to extend your labor warranty for up to 10 years. That’s ten years of ZERO labor costs if your system breaks down. Combined with a manufacturer warranty, it protects you against most issues for up to a decade!
“I would highly recommend this company...”
“A friend recommended them, saying they were great. We contacted them about replacing our hot water heater and had a new system in 2 days. The technician, Drew, was awesome. He was very knowledgeable, polite, and efficient and found a few issues I was unaware of and corrected them. I would highly recommend this company, and I’m not easy to please.”
— Marlene C.
Schedule your free estimate with one of our friendly licensed plumbers today
A licensed plumber from Climate Control will arrive on schedule, assess your existing water heater, and suggest at least three water models (good, better, and best) based on the needs of your home and budget. We can even help you apply for a low-interest financing plan upon request. Give us a call!