Kansas City, MO Air Conditioner Repair Company
If you’ve lived in the Kansas City, MO area for any length of time, you know that “climate control” is a big deal. Between scorching summers and freezing winters, having a good heating and cooling system can make all the difference between relaxing in the comfort of your home and being at the mercy of the elements. You need top-notch HVAC systems to make it through the year comfortably, and you need reliable HVAC contractors to keep those systems up and running.
At Climate Control Heating and Cooling, we’ve been taking care of Kansas City home and business owners since 1987. With extensive experience in the industry and some of the best technicians around, we can take care of all your heating and cooling needs.
Our HVAC Services
Every building has unique heating and cooling needs, and we offer a full range of services to meet those needs. Those Fservices include:
- Air conditioner repair and maintenance
- Air-source and geothermal heat pump service
- Boiler and furnace repair and installation
- Preventative maintenance
- Tanked and tankless water heaters
- Home performance assessments
- Air and duct sealing
All of our services come backed by our three decades of experience in the HVAC industry, and we stand behind our work with a 100-percent-satisfaction guarantee.
What Sets Us Apart
Of course, there are plenty of HVAC companies that offer a comparable range of services. Here’s what’s special about getting HVAC repairs, maintenance, and installation from Climate Control:
We’re also proud to be a Trane Comfort Specialist, an honor that’s only given to HVAC companies that have demonstrated a commitment to excellence. Trane Comfort Specialists stay up to date on the latest technologies in the industry, which means you’ll always get maximum efficiency, reliability, and comfort. Moreover, we constantly study and learn as a team to stay abreast of the latest techniques and best practices.
At Climate Control Heating and Cooling, we’re proud to be the HVAC contractors of choice for many Kansas City families and businesses, and we’re always working to offer even better service. Give us a call today to see how we can help your family stay comfortable at home.
- Air Conditioning is the Most-Utilized Comfort Feature for Businesses May 23, 2017 - Remember those old movies where some reporter or businessman is sitting in his office, sweating, fanning himself with his hat, tie loose, shirtsleeves rolled up? Well, for better or for worse, gone are the days when businesses could get by with a few ceiling fans to keep their employees and customers cool. These days, air […]
- Does Your Home Need an Upgrade Over an Aging or Inefficient Air Conditioner? May 6, 2017 - How old is your air conditioner? You may have to pause and think about the answer to that question, especially if your air conditioner was already a part of your home when you bought it. Hopefully you’ve kept all the records, even if you didn’t put in the unit yourself—it’s good to know how old […]