We’ll Repair Any Brand or Model of Water Heater in Just One Visit
From leaky tanks to broken pilot lights, the friendly professionals at Climate Control can diagnose and repair your water heater in just one visit to your home. Our experts receive training on all water heater brands, models, and fuel types. Give us a call today and see why hundreds of homeowners trust Climate Control for their water heater repairs every year.
Call the team with the bear and receive:
- 24/7 scheduling for all water heater repairs
- Same-day repairs on tank and tankless systems
- Licensed and insured plumbing professionals
Schedule RepairContact Us
How much does it cost to repair a water heater in Kansas City, MO?
- Low: $200
- Average: $400
- High: $1,500
Water heater repairs in Kansas City cost anywhere from $200 to $1,500 or more. Tank water heaters average around $350 for repairs, while tankless water heaters average about $450. But you could pay as little as $89 (our diagnostic cost) for the most basic repairs.
You’ll want to schedule an in-home diagnostic for a more accurate quote. But if you’re curious about what goes into pricing a water heater repair, we’ve listed some of the most significant price factors below.
- Water heater model: Water heaters come in a variety of brands, models, and fuel types, including tank, tankless, and heat pump systems. Tankless water heaters tend to have higher repair costs than their tankless counterparts by around $100. The good news is Climate Control can repair any water heater out there and will always try to find you a repair that keeps you within your budget whenever possible.
- The cause of the repair: Some water heater repairs are as simple as replacing a faulty pilot light. On other occasions, they can be more serious. A cracked tank, for example, can get very expensive, and your plumber may recommend replacing the system entirely. Regardless of the type of repair you need, you can always count on Climate Control to give you an honest diagnostic and upfront pricing every time.
- Warranty coverage: If your system is covered by a part warranty, a labor warranty, or both, it can save you a lot of money on the repair. If you aren’t sure whether a warranty covers your system, your friendly Climate Control plumber can help you find out.
Our Simple Water Heater Repair Process
1) We book your water heater repair
Climate Control makes booking a water heater repair fast and simple. We offer 24/7 online scheduling or you can give us a call. We have some of the fastest response times in the state and, in many cases, can have a licensed plumber at your home on the same day you call or the very next day.
2) We perform a thorough in-home diagnostic
If you aren’t sure what’s causing your water heater issue, the licensed professionals at Climate Control can quickly get to the bottom of the problem. We have one of the most thorough diagnostics in Kansas City. And at just $89, it’s a real bargain. Once we’ve diagnosed the issue, we’ll share our findings and try to provide at least two options for the repair. You’ll also receive a fixed-price quote for any work we’ve suggested. That way, if we go over time with your repair, you won’t pay a penny more than what you signed up for.
3) We give you the professional repair you deserve
We believe in delivering exceptional quality work for every water heater repair. And we strive to complete your repair in just one visit to your home. Our plumbers are friendly and patient and love answering questions, so ask away! Last but not least, every single repair comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee on Workmanship. So if something goes wrong, we’ll be there to make it right.
Enjoy the best service protection in Kansas City with our 100% Money-Back Workmanship Guarantee
Climate Control is the only home service company in Kansas City to offer a LIFETIME guarantee for our workmanship. We even go one step further and match the manufacturer’s parts warranty for repairs. You won’t find this kind of protection anywhere else, guaranteed. It’s simply the best deal in town!
“They are so knowledgeable and honest...”
“They are so knowledgable and honest. We just had another company come out the day before for our hot water heater. The other company told us we needed to get a new one. I had a feeling he wasn’t being honest. I asked around. I was referred to Climate Control. They came out, and it ended up costing me $100.00 to fix. Then, a year later, our water line outside got a hole in it. We didn’t hesitate. I called these guys. Thank God for them. Bless you guys.”
— Teresa B.
Schedule your visit with a friendly licensed technician today
Our pros will arrive on schedule, diagnose your water heater for just $89, and provide an upfront quote for the work. Best of all, we’ll complete your repair in just one visit to your home!