Call Climate Control Today and Get the Best Deals on the Latest High-Efficiency York Air Conditioners
Welcome to Climate Control, where every AC installation is backed by industry-leading labor warranties a 100% Money-Back Workmanship Guarantee! Our NATE-certified professionals have been keeping Kansas City cool since 1987. That’s over 35 years of experience performing residential and commercial AC replacements. If you want a professional team to replace your AC the right way, then give us a call today. We’ll show you firsthand how we’ve earned more 5-star reviews than any other service company in the area.
Call the team with the bear and receive:
- Low- and no-interest financing plans
- Licensed York Comfort Specialists
- Kansas City’s longest labor warranties
Schedule Service NowSchedule Service
How much does it cost to replace an AC in Kansas City, MO?
- Low: $9,000
- Average: $10,500
- High: $20,000
The cost of a new air conditioner can vary quite a bit depending on the system’s size, energy efficiency, and any required home modifications. On average, our customers pay around $10,000 for an AC install.
For a more accurate quote, you’ll want to schedule a free in-home estimate. But if you’re curious what goes into pricing an AC replacement, we’ve listed out a few of the most significant price factors below.
- Air conditioner size: AC size is an important factor for both cost and comfort. An AC that’s too small for a home will run endlessly to try and keep it cool. But if the system is too large, it’ll cool your home too fast and cycle on and off too frequently, causing your energy bills to skyrocket. What you want is the perfect AC size for your home. And no other contractor in Kansas City will work harder to size your new AC than Climate Control.
- Air conditioner efficiency rating: Air conditioners are rated by SEER score to help gauge a system’s cooling efficiency. Most residential AC systems have a SEER range of 13 to 21. Systems with higher SEER scores can reduce a home’s energy bills significantly. That said, the higher the SEER score, the more the system will cost outright to purchase. At Climate Control, we can help you find a system that strikes a balance between price and efficiency.
- Home modifications: If a home requires modifications to ductwork, electrical, or plumbing, it can add to the cost of the overall installation. However, these modifications are pretty rare, so most of the focus on pricing an AC install comes down to the system itself. At Climate Control, we review your home thoroughly before giving you a fixed-price quote for the work. That way, if we run overtime during your installation, you won’t pay a penny more than what you agreed to.
Our Simple AC Replacement Process
1) We book your free estimate
Ready to schedule a free estimate with Climate Control? Great! To get the ball rolling, simply give us a call at 816-792-4441, or schedule your estimate online. We’ll have a York-certified Comfort Advisor at your door as soon as today to perform an in-home assessment and give you pricing options on new systems.
2) We perform an in-home assessment and share system option
Your Comfort Advisor will greet you at your door, introduce themselves, and ask you some questions about your home, your budget, and your comfort needs. This will give your Comfort Advisor a good idea of which systems to show you. We like to share at least three options with you, often in a “good, better, and best” format. However, you’re more than welcome to review our complete inventory of York air conditioners to find the one that’s best for you.
3) We prepare for your installation & apply for rebates on your behalf
Once you’ve selected the perfect system, the next step is to set up a financing plan (if you’d like one) and apply for rebates that are available for your new system. Because Climate Control is a York-certified Comfort Specialist, we have access to manufacturer deals that aren’t available to other contractors. Our goal is always to find you the best deal possible on your new air conditioner!
4) We give you the 5-star installation you deserve
Installation day tends to come just a couple of days after your estimate. In some cases, we may even be able to install it the next day. Thanks to the experience of our install teams, we can guarantee a same-day installation as long as we start in the morning. Once we’ve installed your new system, we’ll test it, clean up after ourselves, and make sure all of your questions are answered before we leave.
Enjoy some of the longest labor warranties in Kansas City - up to 10 years!
Climate Control goes above and beyond to give our customers the longest possible labor warranties on new installations. When you install with us, we’ll give you the option to extend your labor warranty for up to 10 years. That’s ten years of ZERO labor costs if your system breaks down. Combined with a manufacturer warranty, it protects you against most issues for up to a decade!
“Fantastic experience, highly recommended..
“Fantastic experience, highly recommended. James and his crew did a great job. They quoted full HVAC replacement and had it all installed a couple of days later. It was conducive to my schedule and the crew was clean, efficient, and friendly. Thanks again, James and team!”
— Ryan M.
Schedule your free estimate with one of our friendly comfort advisors today
A Comfort Advisor from Climate Control will arrive on schedule, assess your existing AC, and share at least three system options based on the needs of your home and budget. You’ll also receive an estimate for your new air conditioner and low-interest financing options. It’s hands down the best AC estimate in Kansas City, MO, and we can get the process started as early as today!