Get a Replacement Heat Pump Installed Fast by the Pros at Climate Control
Call Climate Control today and enjoy a fast and easy heat pump installation from start to finish. We’re one of Kansas City’s most experienced heat pump installers with over 35 years of experience and hundreds of systems installed. We also offer free estimates, excellent financing options, and a 10-year extended warranty on labor. Please book your appointment with us anytime. We have 24/7 scheduling!
Call the team with the bear and receive:
- Low- and no-interest financing plans
- Licensed York Comfort Specialists
- Kansas City’s most extended labor warranties
Schedule Service NowSchedule Service
How much does it cost to replace a heat pump in Kansas City, MO?
- Low: $9,000
- Average: $10,500
- High: $20,000
The cost of a new heat pump varies by the system’s size, energy efficiency, and any required home modifications. On average, our customers pay around $10,000 for a heat pump installation.
You’ll want to schedule a free in-home estimate for a more accurate quote. But if you’re curious about what goes into pricing a heat pump replacement, we’ve listed a few of the most significant price factors below.
- System size: Heat pump size is measured in tonnage. The more tonnage a heat pump has, the more powerful it is. As heat pump power increases, so does the upfront cost. During your free estimate, a professional at Climate Control can help you find the perfect tonnage size for your new heat pump.
- System efficiency: Heat pumps have two different efficiency scores: cooling efficiency (SEER) and heating efficiency (HSPF). The higher the efficiency score, the less you’ll pay in monthly energy bills. The flip side of that coin is that they cost more to purchase upfront. A professional at Climate Control can help you strike the perfect balance between system price and efficiency score.
- Ductwork modifications: The most efficient heat pump on the planet wouldn’t do you much good if your ductwork is improperly sealed or damaged. Climate Control assesses your home’s ductwork for this very reason. If you do need some ventilation work done, it can add to the job’s overall cost. But it’ll be worth it when you see your lower energy bills!
Our Simple Heat Pump Replacement Process
1) We book your free estimate
We’ve made scheduling a free consultation with Climate Control fast and easy. You can now call us at 816-792-4441 any time day or night to book an appointment. Our scheduling services are open 24/7! You’re also welcome to book your appointment on our website using our easy online scheduling form.
2) We perform an in-home assessment and share system option
Our Comfort Advisors are friendly, knowledgeable, and here to help find you the best heat pump for your home. We have York heat pumps available with various different efficiency ratings and price points, and we always provide at least three system options for you to choose from. When you find a system you love, we’ll check the manufacturer for any system rebates and even help you apply for financing upon request.
3) We prepare for your installation
Most of our installations are scheduled one to three days out from the original consultation. That gives us time to assign team members to the task, complete the application process for any rebates available, and ready your system for installation.
4) We give you the 5-star installation you deserve
Thanks to the experience of our install teams, we can guarantee a same-day installation as long as we start in the morning. Once we’ve installed your new system, we’ll test it, clean up after ourselves, and make sure all of your questions are answered before we leave.
Enjoy some of the longest labor warranties in Kansas City - up to 10 years!
Climate Control goes above and beyond to give our customers the longest possible labor warranties on new installations. When you install with us, we’ll give you the option to extend your labor warranty for up to 10 years. That’s ten years of ZERO labor costs if your system breaks down. Combined with a manufacturer warranty, it protects you against most issues for up to a decade!
“The installers were courteous, knowledgeable, and efficient...”
“Cliff H. arrived at our residence within 30 minutes of my initial call. He set us up with a reasonably priced quality system & scheduled a next-day installation. The installers were courteous, knowledgeable & efficient. They removed all old equipment & installed a new HVAC system and heat pump. They started around 8:30 and all new components were functioning shortly before 2. I can’t thank Cliff enough for fast quality service.”
— Bob B.
Schedule your free estimate with one of our friendly comfort advisors today
A Comfort Advisor from Climate Control will arrive on schedule, assess your existing heat pump, and share at least three new system options based on the needs of your home and budget. You’ll also receive an estimate for your new heat pump and low-interest financing options upon request. Give us a call any time. We offer 24/7 scheduling!