Get a Same-Day AC Repair Done Right the First Time
Climate Control has everything you need for an amazing 5-star AC repair experience. 24/7 emergency scheduling? Check. NATE-certified professionals? Check. Same-day service and upfront pricing? Check and check. We’ve been around since 1987, so we know what a good AC repair looks like. In fact, our entire focus is on giving you a repair that resolves your issue the first time around. No return visits and no frustrating calls to other service companies. We do it the right way, the first time, every time.
Call the team with the bear and receive:
- We service ALL AC brands and models
- A Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee on all repairs
- Flat-rate, upfront pricing
Schedule Service NowSchedule Service
How much does it cost to repair an AC in Kansas City, MO?
- Low: $350
- Average: $750
- High: $4,500
AC repair pricing can vary from the cost of a diagnostic (just $89 at Climate Control) to $4,000 or more. Anything over $1,000 is fairly rare. On average, our customers pay around $700 for an AC repair.
For a more accurate quote, you’ll want to schedule an in-home diagnostic. But if you’re curious what goes into pricing an AC repair, we’ve listed out a few of the biggest price factors below.
- Does the AC need a replacement part? Your repair won’t always require a replacement part. But when it does, it can add to the total cost. Most parts are fairly affordable to replace, some examples being capacitors (around $100-$200) and contactors (about $300). Rarely, a critical part, such as a compressor, can fail. These parts are protected by manufacturer warranties for a number of years after the installation. But when those warranties fall off, it can be quite expensive to replace them.
- Part and labor warranties: When an AC is first installed, it’s protected by a part warranty from the manufacturer, and a labor warranty from the contractor who installed the system. While these warranties are active, they can save you thousands on repairs. If you’re not sure if you have active warranties, an expert at Climate Control can help. And if you repair with us, we provide a lifetime guarantee on our workmanship!
- Cost of the service visit: Most contractors charge a service fee, also known as a diagnostic fee. It’s the charge for coming out to your home and finding out the cause of your AC issue. At Climate Control, our service fee is just $89. And we’ll go above and beyond to give you an honest upfront quote for the service every single time.
Our Simple AC Repair Process
1) We book your AC repair
Climate Control gives our customers in Kansas City two easy ways to schedule, online or over the phone at 816-792-4441. You’re welcome to call us any time, day or night.
2) We perform a thorough in-home diagnostic
A NATE-certified professional will arrive at your home, introduce themselves, and then get to the bottom of the issue during a thorough in-home diagnostic. Our diagnostics cost just $89, and afterwords your technician will share their findings in easy-to-understand terms. No jargon and no confusion, just answers. We try to provide at least two repair options as well to help keep you within your budget for the repair.
3) We give you the professional AC repair you deserve
We believe in delivering exceptional quality work for every repair. In fact, our single biggest focus is to resolve your issue in just one visit to your home. You can expect our licensed professionals to complete all repairs at the highest industry standards, and then test our solutions to ensure everything is working as intended. Every single repair comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee on Workmanship. So if something goes wrong, you’re covered.
Enjoy the best service protection in Kansas City with our 100% Money-Back Workmanship Guarantee
Climate Control is the only home service company in Kansas City to offer a LIFETIME guarantee for our workmanship. We even go one step further and match the manufacturer’s parts warranty for repairs. You won’t find this kind of protection anywhere else, guaranteed. It’s simply the best deal in town!
“The installers were courteous, knowledgeable & efficient.”
“[Our tech] arrived at our residence within 30 minutes of my initial call, he set us up with a reasonably priced quality system & scheduled next-day installation.
The installers were courteous, knowledgeable & efficient. They removed all old equipment & installed a new HVAC system & water heater, they started around 8:30 all new components were functioning shortly before 2.
I can’t thank [them] enough for fast quality service.”
— Bob B.
Schedule your visit with a friendly licensed technician today
Our pros will arrive on schedule, diagnose your air conditioner for just $89, and provide an upfront quote for the work. Best of all, we’ll complete your repair in just one visit to your home!