Kansas City Air Conditioning Company Since 1987
Climate Control HVAC Service
Since 1987, Climate Control HVAC service has been providing friendly, reliable HVAC service to residents and business owners in Liberty and the Kansas City area. What started with one man and a truck in Liberty, MO, has now become a comprehensive HVAC company with more than 24 employees. We are proud to have earned a reputation for excellent, efficient work with a personal touch. In this way, we’ve come to distinguish ourselves among the top HVAC contractors in the state.
Our HVAC Service Promise
- To provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- To maintain a fully licensed and insured, drug-free company.
- To take care of your home or business like you would.
- To wear shoe covers inside and protect your floors, and to clean up after ourselves.
- To complete a full heating/cooling analysis when HVAC service has been completed.
- To conduct a quality audit on all completed installations.
- To provide third-party verification that every air conditioner or heat pump we install is properly charged and has proper airflow to ensure maximum comfort and the lowest overall cost of operation.
Call 816-479-5903 for fast and friendly Residential HVAC Service.
100% HVAC Service Guarantee
At Climate Control, we believe that just as our customers should live and work in an environment of comfort, their business experience should be no different. Each homeowner or business owner should be treated with respect and care, and they should be able to trust their HVAC service providers. We practice this philosophy in all of our interactions, and you will feel the Climate Control difference.
- Our extensive HVAC service training
- Our commitment to excellence
- The belief that every job should be conducted as if it was our own personal home or business
- We proudly offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on every project
Fully-Licensed, Drug Free HVAC Service
All of our technicians are trained and certified according to the highest industry standards. Continuous education and memberships are required to be skilled in the use of the latest HVAC service technology. We are also proud to be a fully licensed and insured drug-free company, giving you the trusted service you need and the peace of mind you deserve.
Our HVAC Service Certifications
- Comfort Specialist Programs
- Factory Certification
- Air Balancing
- ENERGY STAR
- Missouri Propane Association
- The Powertech membership and the Department of Natural Resources
- Our Trane Certification
Climate Control is an independent Trane Comfort Specialist dealer of the highest standing — a dealer who is committed to the best in every aspect of our business, from installation and service, to customer satisfaction and employee training.
Not every dealer qualifies as a Trane Comfort Specialist dealer. Each year, independent dealers qualify for Trane Comfort Specialist status by meeting Trane’s stringent standards and by demonstrating a commitment to customer satisfaction and continuing education.
When you do business with a Trane Comfort Specialist dealer, you know you’ll be working with a proven dealer that’s the best of the best. Climate Control is proud to be included in that select group.
Our Business Awards
Although our greatest reward is achieving customer satisfaction, we are also extremely honored to have received the following awards and distinctions. We are proud to consider ourselves as the premier heating and air conditioning company in the region:
- Angie’s List Super Service Award (2006-2009)
- Nate Certified Company
- Better Business Bureau Accredited
- Partnership for Community Growth and Development Award Winner
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America Member (ACCA)
- Refrigeration Service Engineers Society Member (RSES)
- KCPL Cool Homes Certified
- Trane Comfort Specialist
- Chamber of Commerce Members (Liberty Board of Directors, Gladstone, Independence)
- Hillcrest Ministries Sponsor and Activist
- Rebuilding Together Sponsor and Activist
- Trane Growth Award Winner
Our Employment Philosophy
Climate Control Heating & Cooling knows that the service we provide can only be as good as those who perform it. Our philosophy as an employer is simple: hire great people, train them to make them even better, and keep them happy.
Our full-time employees receive health benefits with employer contribution, paid vacation and six paid holidays, 401K with 5% employer match, AFLAC insurance, vehicle usage (certain positions), and uniforms.
Contact us today to inquire about available HVAC service positions.
Since 1987, Climate Control Heating and Cooling, Inc. has been providing friendly, reliable HVAC service to residents and business owners in Liberty, Kansas City and the surrounding areas including: