Receive Specials and Updates
Climate Control Heating and Cooling
Climate Control Heating and Cooling has been one of Liberty and Kansas City’s most trusted HVAC service companies since 1987. Nearly half of the energy you use in your home goes to heating and cooling. It is important to make informed decisions about your home’s heating, ventilating, and air conditioning. Decisions about your HVAC service will have a big effect on your utility bills and your comfort – both now and in the future.
Get a free HVAC service consultation!
We are happy to provide a free Heating and Cooling Consultation anywhere in Liberty and the Kansas City metro area. We will show you how to increase the efficiency of your heating and cooling system and save money.
Save $50 on Heating and Cooling Tune Ups!
We all know a tune-up for your car will improve your gas mileage. Your heating and cooling system will improve both efficiency and comfort with an annual heating and cooling tune up. Call today and you can save $50 on a Precision Heating and Cooling Tune Up! Whether you are a home or business owner, we can meet all of your HVAC service needs. To find out how we can best serve you, contact us today!
Liberty Missouri’s HVAC Service Experts
For more than 20 years, Climate Control has been focused on combining expert HVAC service in Liberty and Kansas City with courteous customer service in order to give our clients a positive heating and cooling experience from start to finish. We are proud to be an award-winning HVAC service company as well as the area’s market leader in heat-pump installation, and all of our heating and cooling technicians are certified and trained above and beyond industry standards. And, because we are in the business of providing reliable, convenient and efficient HVAC services, we believe the experience of doing business with us should be no different. At Climate Control Heating and Cooling, we promise to treat every HVAC service job as we would if it was our own home and are proud to offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Trane® Comfort Specialist
We are proud of our designation from Trane® as a Comfort Specialist. That’s a great compliment for us and that also benefits you. As a Trane® Comfort Specialist we have met the rigorous expectations that Trane® has for a heating and cooling dealer: we are independent and we are committed to delivering the highest quality installation, service and customer service in the heating and cooling industry. You have to do more than ‘try’ to be the best – you have to succeed to be a Trane® Comfort Specialist. At Climate Control Heating and Cooling we are dedicated to continuing education. We study and learn with our team every week to bring our customers the best of who we are and what we can do to serve you better. As a Trane® Comfort Specialist we stay up to date with the latest technology which means, as a customer, you are buying a system that is designed for maximum efficiency, comfort and reliability. We strive to keep this Trane® designation. It means that you get the best we have to offer in heating and cooling equipment and service.
Online HVAC Service Specials
At Climate Control Heating and Cooling, we are in the business of saving you money by installing energy efficient heating and cooling systems in your home. We also pride ourselves on providing the highest quality HVAC maintenance services in the industry. That means we don’t cut corners – we do the HVAC service job right the first time. We provide the HVAC service required and charge a fair price for the repairs. We are committed to saving you money on your heating and cooling needs and that is why we offer online coupons and specials that save you even more. Check our Online Heating and Cooling Specials page for valuable savings today!
Call One of Four Conveniently Placed Locations Today!
- To whom it may concern,
On November 26th, 2013, we had the opportunity to have service conducted by Micah as part of our bi-annual furnace and heat pump scheduled tune-up. We've been ACH Comfort Club members for just the past year and were hoping for a positive experience with your technician.
During the course of the time spent with Micah, he not only remained extremely courteous and professional, but was unbelievably thorough during the maintenance visit. He also provided options regarding the rust on the evaporator and installed the UVC germicidal lamp to, at least, increase the life of the evaporator until other avenues are pursued.
His incredible dedication to the profession - to the integrity of your company and to the quality of our service was OUTSTANDING!
We look forward to hopefully working with him again and look forward to the continued great service we've experienced with Climate Control. Please pass along our appreciation for a job WELL DONE! Thank you.
- Just wanted to say that Micah, a technician, was very impressive. He was polite, got right to the job at hand without chatting on and on and trying to explain every little detail to us - people who basically would have no idea what he was saying anyway, we just needed the furnace to work. He explained it well, and when we apologized for bothering him on a Sunday, he said, "don't worry about me, I would rather you have heat!" WHAT? We were shocked. This has not been our experience in the past with HVAC service techs. Micah is a gem. Do whatever you can to keep him because we want him servicing our new system that is being installed this Friday!
- I love my new furnace. The installation was great. After the installer was done he took the time to explain everything to me.
- In all our dealings with Climate Control after the installation 10 years ago we have never had anything but the most courteous, professional and efficient dealings.
- I am very satisfied with Climate Control. The employees are very courteous and helpful.
- I have always found Climate Control very trustworthy and will use them in the future.
- We have used Climate Control for about seven years. We are always pleased with the service.
- He is so good. He is professional, he is polite, and he always explains things so we can understand what’s going on. We would love to have him as our technician every time we need help.
If you've ever had trouble with your boiler, you know how inconvenient it can be. That's why we have assembled some tips about boiler repair and maintenance to keep your unit functioning well for years to come.Continue Reading →
Heat pumps are an invaluable addition to your home, helping you to lower your heating and cooling bills while helping the earth by using less resources to keep your family comfortable. Kansas City homeowners often have misunderstandings about heat pump installation. That's why we are Continue Reading →