Liberty HVAC Service
When it comes to the long-lasting, efficient performance of your property’s HVAC system, routine HVAC service and maintenance is critical. In order to guarantee the working condition of your heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment, it’s important to employ HVAC service professionals that you can trust.
Climate Control is proud to employ a factory-certified and experienced HVAC service team. Through our HVAC service plan, we give customers the comfort of knowing that their heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems are covered 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
HVAC Service Features:
- We service most brands and makes of residential and commercial HVAC equipment.
- We offer refrigeration service for commercial customers.
- We specialize in energy efficiency to help our customers maintain a lower utility bill.
- We guarantee service within six hours on select high-efficiency equipment purchases.
- We provide priority HVAC service for our Comfort Club customers. That means that, in the unlikely event of a system failure, you automatically move to the front of the line no matter how busy we are!
- We have the ability to monitor HVAC equipment through remote access, which offers property owners the comfort of knowing that their system is functioning properly when they are away.
- We provide HVAC service on Saturdays with no extra charge.
Call (816) 388-9366 for fast and friendly Liberty HVAC Service.
As part of Climate Control’s trusted business—the market leader for HVAC installation—we offer HVAC service in the following areas:
When it is time to look at updating your HVAC heating and air conditioning systems remember the most important choices you make you will be living with for the next 10 to 20 years. When you choose Climate Control, you chose a company that takes the time to do HVAC service right. We will measure your home, check your windows, and look at your insulation and venting. We take the time to talk to you and your family to find out what your new HVAC system should deliver. We provide you with a system approved by the manufacturer, and listed with Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute: following best practices and manufacturer recommendations for installation.
Climate Control will pull a permit so you will know that your system will meet all municipal codes and assures you that we are a contractor that is licensed to do business in your area. We have an excellent HVAC service department that will help you maintain your equipment and be there when you need them. We are NATE certified air conditioning contractors, which means our HVAC service technicians are educated on heating ,ventilation and air conditioning. They are also committed to continuing education to keep up with the changes in modern equipment.
Servicing your HVAC system is critical to the HVAC’s longevity and comfort of your home. Our qualified technicians will ensure your service is completed correctly and provide feedback on the condition of your HVAC system.
HVAC systems always seem to have perfect timing when they break down. It is either sweltering or freezing with family visiting to boot. Climate Control will respond rapidly and punctually to your repair needs. You can count on us to be there when your heating or air conditioning equipment needs us. We take pride in our rapid response, and will have your systems functioning again in no time. Not only will we be there quickly, we will treat you your home with respect and will simply and succinctly explain what the issue is. No technical jargon-laden mumbojumbo to confuse you into paying for something you don’t need – we want to provide the HVAC service you need at the right price.